Term Dates & Events For Your Diary
Autumn Term 2019
- Term 2: Saturday 26th October - Friday 13th December
- Where I have missed lessons in early December I will make these lessons up 16th / 17th December or by arrangement.
- Parent Events: 7th September 12:15 Parents meeting / Q & A / Play together and/or social.
- Group Lesson: see the group lessons tab
- Concert Dates
- 30th November : Studio Concert at Omnibus Arts, 1 Clapham Southside, Clapham, London SW4 0QW. Arrive from 16:00 and concert starts approximately 16:15
Spring Term 2020
- Term 1 : Monday 6th January - Friday 14th February
- Term 2 : Monday 24th February - Friday 3rd April
- Parent Events: Saturday 11th January13:00
- Group Lesson: to be confirmed
- Concert Dates and Workshops
- Early Stages Workshop (books 1 -3) at BSI teaching suite - Sunday 2nd February - morning and afternoon sessions.
- April 11th & 12th Suzuki Gala Playtogether sessions and Gala Concert at Royal Albert Hall
- During w/c 13th April : National Workshop
- For your reference here are some of the Summer Workshops in the UK and Europe with the 2019 dates
- Workshop Brussels Suzuki Association: 8th - 13th July 2019 at Koninklijk Conservatorium Brussel, 5 place du Petit Sablon, B-1000 Brussels. europeansuzuki.org/events/view/2019-07-08-summer-workshop-brussels-belgium
- Temple Dinsley Summer School: 11th - 14th August, Princess Helena College, Hitchin, Herts. A Suzuki course with residential, camping and non-residential options. Open to all Violin, Viola, Cello and Piano Suzuki Families. An Inspiring Course with daily Individual Lessons, Suzuki Groups, Orchestra, Choir, Improvisation, Musicianship, Concerts, an Art room, and a glorious outdoor Swimming pool. Further information and application form: www.templedinsley.com
- LSG International Summer School (Bryanston): 18th - 25th August, Bryanston School, Blandford, Dorset DT11 0PX. We invite the families of all Suzuki string and piano students (from Pre-Twinkle to Beyond the Books) to an exciting and dynamic week of making music, friends and memories. The week will include Masterclasses, Orchestras, Chamber Music, Improv for Strings & Piano, Body Percussions (new for 2019), Dalcroze, Concerts, Parent Choir & Orchestra, Playtogethers and access to all the wonderful facilities Bryanston has to offer, including tennis courts and a recently refurbished indoor swimming Pool. More information and application forms may be found online here: https://www.lsginternationalsummerschool.co.uk